Monday, September 19, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 15: DELICATE PATTERN - Catching Colorful Dreams

Hi Nailiens,
In this post, I am showing you the nail art for day 15 Delicate Print and an ultra cheesy title...
I did some shimmering shifty dreamcatcher nails for this theme. The base polish is a Chameleon holo polish*. It is very sheer as usual chameleon polish, so a black base is needed. I used my DIY peel off base (white crafting glue + black pigments). The polish goes on nice and even because of the holo glitter I recommend a top coat over it.
The lovely dream catcher is from the stamping plate by Harunouta-05, got it from NurBesten.de* A really nice mandala-like full image stamping plate.
The marsala colored polish is a stamping polish by NurBesten.de It has a nice thickness and stamps very well with all my stampers.

No comments:

Post a Comment