Monday, September 12, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 11: POLKA DOTS - A Lot Of Dots

Hi Nailiens, 
I am so behind the challenge...nooo....
but I am working on day 12 and some birthday nails for me today. So today I have day 11 polka dots for you. these turned out amazing if I might say so ;)
The base color for this nearly no skill nail art is Kiko's 831 "Cobalt Blue" and this is what it is a bright cobalt blue. Goes on smooth and glossy. 
When it was dried completely I applied clear polish to stick on the smaller circular glitter of the box item 15085 by BornPrettyStore.com. I used all the colors but blue because it wouldn't show up. And sealed all that in with a top coat.


Get 10% off at BornPretty Store with TAMPX31 on the regular price!
(I do not make any money of your usage of this code. It is only for unlocking giveaways for my followers.)


No comments:

Post a Comment