Tuesday, September 13, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 12: STRIPES - Not A Lot Of Stripes

Hi Nailiens,
todays theme of the 31 days challenge is stripes. So I did some but not the standart paralelle stripes.
As base for today's nail art I use a pinkish orange with golden shimmer from the Shopping Queen advent calendar and stamped on big single stripes from the GALS stamping plate GALS22 (from amazon but couldn't find it anymore) and a cobalt blue stamping polish (item 22326) from Born Pretty Store. Sadly my Ultra Stay & Gel Shine top coat by catrice smudged the design :/

Get 10% off at BornPretty Store with TAMPX31 on the regular price!
 (I do not make any money of your usage of this code. It is only for unlocking giveaways for my followers.)

I am trying so hard to catch up with this challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment