Monday, October 3, 2016

#31DC2016 DAY 25: INSPIRED BY FASHION - Yuima Nakazato

Hi Nailiens,
today I show you what I did for day 25 "Inspired By Fashion". I tried my best to recreate a look of Yuima Nakazato.

(picture source)
Here is the look... Doesn't it look like iridescent foil so my nails are 90% shredded iridescent foil pieces... so thick and they will never completely dry.
The base color is "Bluey" by Butter London and the flakes come from "Glitterazzi" by catrice. I sponged the flakes on a piece of plastic very heavily... and let it dry to peel it off and stick it on my nails but the truth is it will never dry... After I managed to scratch it off, I stuck it on and cut off the excess mushed it around so it looks more like nails. And sealed that monstrosity in with top coat.
They look so much better in reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment