Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dangerously Floral

Hi little Nailiens,
today I have for you a floral mani created with the stamping plate JQ-L18* by a for me relatively  new shop...LadyQueen.com
The designs on the plate JQ-L18* are unique, many plates feel all the same but this is much finer in detail. And that also makes some of the patterns hard to stamp. It came with a blue film on it to protect it but isn't on a plastic card like all the other rectangular plates I know.
Get 15% off at LadyQueen.com with ABBS15
(I do not make any money of your usage of this code. It is only for unlocking giveaways for my followers.)
The base for this nail art is "Dangerous Snake" 02 by Douglas. It's a lovely dark blue textured polish with purple, teal and gold glitter. I have stamped on with a white polish of the shopping queen advents calendar.


 Here I dangerous snake alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment