Saturday, March 7, 2015

800 instagram Followers!

To honer my followers on instagram I did a eight hundred shaped galxie on my nails. By the way you should also follow me! ;) This was my first attempt of galaxy nails...think I need to practice.

Um meine Abonnenten auf instagram zu ehren, habe  ich eine achthundert-förmige Galaxie auf meine Nägel gepinselt. Nebenbei du solltest mir auch folgen! ;) Ich glaube, dass mit der Galaxie muss ich nochmal üben.

As base I used 265 China Blue by kiko, a really dark blue with shimmer, the 800 is sponged with E449c French White by wet'n'wild, 703 a neon purple by Cosmetica Fanatica, N015 a neon blue by flormar and 12 bejeweled by essence. Topped it with 37 a topper by Rival de Loop and sealed it up with the gel top coat also by Rival de Loop.

Die Basis bildet 265 China Blue von kiko, ein sehr dunkles Blau mit Schimmer, die 800 ist mit einem Schwamm auf getupft. Die Farben hier für sind E449c French White von wet'n'wild, 703 ein neon lila von Cosmetica Fanatica, N015 ein neon blau von flormar und 12 bejeweled von essence. Getoppt mit 37 ein Topper von Rival de Loop und versiegelt mit dem gel top coat auch von Rival de Loop.
Here is my thumb for you/ Hier meine Daumen für euch





No comments:

Post a Comment