Friday, March 6, 2015

The Nanny named Fran

The Nanny is my favorit TV show of all time! So I did a mani to honor it. I looove it so much <3 This is the most detailed manicure I have ever did!

Die Nanny
ist meine Lieblingsfernsehserie aller Zeiten! Und um dies zu ehren, hab ich diese Nägel gemacht. Ich lieeebe sie so sehr <3 Es sind die detailliertesten Nägel, die ich je gemacht hab!

Index finger and Pinky are inspired by this costume / Zeige- und Kleiner Finger sind inspiriert von diesem Kostüm

source
 The logo oin my thumb and the "Oy" (that is what Fran is saying when she realize that something bad happened) on my middle finger are inspired by the color scheme of the German logo

Das Logo auf meinem Daumen und das "Oy" (das ist es, was Fran sagt, wenn sie merkt, dass etwas schlimmes passiert ist) auf meinem Mittelfinger sind inspiriert von dem deutschen Logo.


The base on my index finger and pinky is "China Blue" by kiko. White is "French White" by wet'n'wild (also base for my other fingers) and red is "Where is my Ferrari" by catrice. Letters and Fran are painted with acrylic paint.

Der Zeige- und der Kleine Finger sind in "China Blue" von kiko lackiert. Das Weiß ist "French White" von wet'n'wild ( auch Grundlack für die anderen Finger) und das Rot ist "Where is my Ferrari" von catrice. Die Schrift und Fran sind mit Acrylfarbe gemalt.


No comments:

Post a Comment